Services and Support
Paul McGinley Golf Design offers a range of services for clients covering initial feasibility with detailed cost of development and operational budgeting, providing hard numbers to support project revenue versus expenditure to insure the viability of a Project. As part of this feasibility process we can undertake a full architectural/ design analysis insuring there is adequate land, appropriate soils with an emphasis on special environmental concerns like wetlands and drainage.
Using our Industry associates we can conduct a full physical analysis and site overviewinsuring issues liketopography; how much of the land requires modification and hydrology; water availability and costs are fully considered. We will also insure practical issues like climate; daylight hours, weather effects on opening and utilities; electricity, water, gas & sewage are appropriate.
Once the feasibility process is completed and agreed we carry out a full design suite covering concept to completion. We can produce full working drawings and specifications suitable for tendering, interviewing and selecting contractors. Paul McGinley Golf Design stipulate that all construction is carry out to recognised International standards and we will take an active role in material- sourcing, tendering, testing and selection if required.
Paul McGinley believe that completing a course correctly is as vital as the design itself so where appropriate we can assist clients in staff- interviewing/ selection, equipment- sourcing, tendering/ selection, grow-in and after-care maintenance programmes.
Paul McGinley Golf Course Design can provide the following support;
• Assistance in sourcing of Debt & Equity Capital
• Feasibility Studies
• Physical Analysis/ Site Overviews
• Master Business Planning
• Structuring further sources of Funding
• Design(Concepts to Completion)/ Tendering, Interviewing & Selection
• Working Drawings & Specifications
• Assistance in Applications for Planning
• Contractor-Tendering, Interviewing & Selection
• Material-Sourcing, Tendering, Testing & Selection
• Staff-Interviewing & Selection
• Machinery-Sourcing, Tendering & Selection
• After-care Maintenance Programmes